Friday 8 November 2013

La Bête Blooms - 'Sigh Away' Music Video


It's finally here! I've been working on this the past month or so for Hull's own La Bête Blooms, some of my oldest musical friends. After years and years we've finally collaborated - not counting the odd performance years ago with Dan Mawer in coffee bars.

I could get all soppy and talk about playing at Dan's 18th birthday party a million years ago, meeting everyone else at gigs and being hooked on La Bête Blooms literally from their inception and how it's great to still be working with them despite life and university often getting in the way ... But I'm pretty sure I've said that on here before and I don't want to over do it.

The video is made up of one particularly foggy and cosmic performance at Hull's Adelphi Club and a few day trips and adventures around the local area that followed soon after. It was a blast to make and the song itself is awesome, take it from someone who has heard it 1000+ times during the video process and is still bopping to it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment