Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Man and a Woman



To Maggie, Liz,
All the best for the future
Love and best wishes
Martinxx
- - -
and Simon! And Sean. (and Andy Attwater!) 
and Martin the medical man! 
And Tim, and Stephen + Will!

And Nigel Jones + Nick Fielder
- - -
I love Lazarus!
- - -
Tony! Sam! Andy! Kevin! Steve Rob!
- all the most scandalous guys in my life!!
- - -
Nick 4 Bronwen – a pair of melting maltesers!!!
- - -
How's Nick Bronwen?!
- - -
I'm in love with all the B'B's!!!
- - -
I love Phil
- - -
CARDIFF UNIVERSITY IS THE MOST SCANDALOUS PLACE THERE IS!
- - -
Sam, Steve, Paul, and Andy are all the most scandalous B'B's in my life!!!
- - -
Philip is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
- - -
Phil is Audrey's & no one elses
(except for Ri's rambling friend – Maggie!)
- - -
Audrey + Maggie
Love Simon + Frankie Abbot!!
- - -
Org, and nibber lips!
→ You bitch (sorry Org – I love him really!)
Well lay off – he's mine!
- - -
The bushy dance's were the most scandalous party's there were!!
- - -
MEN are acely fantasticly, revinously,purely SEX.
- - -
[Drawing of a malteser with arms, legs, face]
← A sexy malteser! Named Nick!
- - -
Paul Hesketh I Lazarus I Phil
- - -
Liz and bionic Sam!
- - -
How's Sam Bronwen?
And what about Paul (or Tony – no, I've got him!)
How about George, Nick and Michael?!
- - -
Martine loves Andy Attwater!
- - -
Being in love is the most fantastic thing in this world & I'm in love – there is only one person for me – Phil.
- - -
Thursday the 24th June 1976 was the most fantastic day of my life.
- - -
AVEC ANDY ATTWATER IL EST …. …. “VIVA LA FRANCE”!!!



Maggie, what were we doing with Lazarus by the tennis courts at Bushey!!
- - -
Men are ace!
- - -
Bionic sam! [stick man drawing]
- - -
Well ... no comment ... but seriously
we were just walking, and talking,
all the way round the tennis courts!...
what about you and ... Sam?!
You'll get Bronwen jealous!

Actually he was asking me if I wanted more ...
no, not what your thinking, more of the chinese food!!
- Very scandelous.

Actually ... to tell you the truth
I really fancy Chris Phillips - the drunkard cow!
and definitely Andy Attwater ... the bionic male ...
and you can guess what he's bionic at can't you?!

Well, I haven't experienced anything with him
so I don't know, but of course you have!??!? ...
 ... of course ...
"Viva la France!"!
- - -
Maggie and Liz,

Would be the first to write on this side
- well you won't know that when others have written on here!!!
Mad as usual.
Well only two days to go - hope you enjoy life
out there in the big wild world - I wish I was coming too
- Life was great with you , E. Rees and fish-tanks
(Maggie-Margaret and I'm not angry) and I'll miss you.
Now for something scandalous - Maggie's having an affair
with Kevin Thomas (what a creep) and
E. Rees is having a good thing going with Steve H.
It was great teasing you ...
Be careful with all those Welsh paper men
and look after Granville and Spooky (& Nick Pringle).
Support all melting malteser males
- they're complete sex -
a typical Ricky comment.
Oops, don't I ramble? Well, that's me!!!
Not very scandalous but it's too late
and my mind doesn't register after 7.00 pm!!!

All my love,
Miss Vacant, Bronwen (putey) xxx

Send my love to Graville – and I don't care if you read it!!
Drop me a line sometime, Granville!!!!!
- - -
Monsieur Verte is ace! Remember all those lessons alone with him?
And when you lost your nobbs, Bronwen?!!
- - -
Jeremy is the sexiest member of staff we've had mal!
→ Rather Mr. Willis – his puffed tummy turns me on B.
- you forgot aout his one lung and the bullet in his leg
– it really does something for the way he walks!
→ control yourself Margaret.
- - -
Personally Baker turns me on
– I'm a queer! How about you?
- - -
I've heard about you and Fitz in the staff cloakroom
– naughty, naughty!!! All lies!
Rubbish!!
- - -
I'm frustrated, inhibited and nobody understand me!!!
Usual story – I'm confusing, Bronwen xxx
- - -
Real cool man!
- - -
Bronwen – remember the time you and Sam were upstairs
… playing darts, did you say?
Sarky comments – we were actually – I'm faithful to Nick
even if you can't be to Kevin.
- - -
Thomas carrying on with Borg
– Margaret honestly you must tear them apart
dangling them on a string like that!!!

Un Homme Et Une Femme soundtrack with personal messages written on inner sleeve.

I found this in a junk shop in Newport last week. I need to figure out the best way to rephotograph these properly - suggestions encouraged - but been dying to share it. Perfect combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment